Tuesday 31 December 2013

Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade fathered a son during a temporary split from his now-fiancee Gabrielle Union earlier this year

The NBA star, Dwyane Wade 31 claimed that his fiancée, actress Gabrielle Union 41 was aware of this before she accepted the proposal from and they have “worked through” the issue privately.

He has these to say….

 "I had a time, a part in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy," Wade said Monday. "So I'm moving on."

Wade and Union had been dating since 2009 but the athlete acknowledged that they needed a brief break early this year to focus on their respective careers. "I was dealing with my injuries, trying to win a championship, so we kinda took a step back," he said on a September visit to The Tonight Show.

Wade is also father to sons Zaire and Zion, of whom he has full custody following a contentious 3-year court battle with ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches. He is also raising his nephew Dahveon, and says being a dad is his top priority in his new book A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball.

Wade said he has spent time with his newborn son. "Yeah, I've got a chance to see him," he said. "You know me. I'm involved in my kids' lives. When my kids were living at home with me, or wasn't living at home with me, I tried to do everything I could to see them." "Obviously I got custody of them for different reasons, but nothing changes with my life." "Like I've said, this is something my family knows about and my now fiancée worked through with me when we got back together." "We understood that we wanted to continue our lives together and continue supporting our family and we're going to do that. That's what I've always done."

No comments:

Post a Comment